- What happens when you click on those weird ads on the internet
- Own It, Nerd.
- Is the McDonald’s cheeseburger the greatest food ever?
- Indie game publishing and the grim reality of game economics
- The perils of Kickstarter and failing to make your game a reality
- Magic 2014 infographic
- Cryptozoic saves The Doom that Came to Atlantic City
- In Lieu of Money, Toyota Donates Efficiency to New York Charity
- Why you don’t want Anna Torv to give you a ticket
Archive for the ‘Links’ Category
- The greatest casual writers in Magic come together to form a 20th anniversary Voltron
- From the Vault: 20 revealed, explained and amazing
- Forgotten Realms is getting a major overhaul, and you’re invited to help
- The 20 greatest Magic strategy articles of all time
- 20 things that were “going to kill Magic”
- 5 GMs and Players you’ll see at every con
- Base Stampers Kickstarter: Make custom mini bases with ease
- Cookbook histories: Marvel, DC & Star Wars
- Thank you for the music: a Rock Band retrospective
- Star Trek recipes you can make at home… but probably don’t want to
- 4 Invasive species that happen to be delicious
- Someone at SDCC dressed up as the Master and kept photobombing the Doctor
- These are the Star Wars Adirondack chairs you’re looking for
- Backdrafting Modern Masters, making the best with the worst
- The first DCI rules
- 864 amazing photos from SDCC. Enjoy.
- Color theory and mini painting: what paints you need
- Ascension: Darkness Unleashed new mechanic: transforming
- US government recognizes League of Legends players as pro athletes
- Early reviews of the Dunkin Donuts donut breakfast sandwich are in!
- I wish all my coins looked like this
- Lightsaber pocky! It’s genius.
- Mark Rosewater just hit 600 weekly articles on DailyMTG. Jesse has read all of them.
- Hasbro is making KRE-O D&D sets!
- Tauntaun and Wampa Bikini Girls at Course of the Force!
- When a Kickstarter is too successful
- Cap’n Crunch may not be a captain.
- Modern Masters for the Multiplayer Maven
- My gnome paladin just got a new mount: guinea pig chain mail armor!
- On TV and the lecture circuit, Bill Nye aims to change the world
- The alphabet of Harry Potter characters
- Awesome campaign idea based off real life: frozen city overrun by wolf super-pack
- Kickstarter: Custom Character Minis
- How to make a D&D movie not suck
- Casting Krond in multiplayer Magic
- Steampunk Cosplay of Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn and the Penguin
- All of Modern Masters has been spoiled! Too bad you’ll never be able to buy it.
- Actually, this is how you play Monopoly
- Dominion: Guilds preview #1 – the Baker
- Green money hunneds by Travis Woo
- Star Trek wine!
- Ravioli as a pizza topping and deep fried tacos
- HORRIBLE, HILARIOUS SPOILERS FOR GAME OF THRONES
- 5 Ways we’re totally ruining Kickstarter
- Gandalf the Grey & Saruman the White Salt & Pepper shakers
- The Jeff Rubin Jeff Rubin Show interviews the author of the official Game of Thrones cookbook
- Silence of the Lambs themed wines
- A Feast for Crows expansion for the GoT board game (SPOILERS OR SOMETHING)
- Immortal Heroes for Ascension is finally coming out on iOS. Finally.
- Overview of the changes to Exalted 3rd edition