Archive for the ‘Links’ Category
- 9 Nerdiest Bars & Restaurants around the world
- Bring back Reading Rainbow on Kickstarter!
- Google’s self-driving call is awesome and I want one. Tom is less enthralled.
- IBM’s Watson now makes BBQ sauce.
- Laser tag, meet Light Saber. Add in some foam and you’ve got a game going.
- Terribly disguised wizard terrifies muggle neighbors with dragon hedge
- New record! 54 ounce free drink at Starbucks made with taste in mind.
- A fan made a trailer for the Star Wars “Legends” re-branding of the Expanded Universe books. Brilliant beyond belief.
- (SPOILERS) Were the Iron Islands in Game of Thrones once one giant Leper colony?
- More Batman: The Animated Series action figures are on the way, and they are GLORIOUS…needs more Harley Quinn though.
- Almost LEGO shot glasses?
- Zombicide Season 3 is coming soon.
- Multiple abilities per level in Zombicide Season 3?
- Apparently we now have a real answer to why hot water freezes faster than cold water. (Warning: SCIENCE!)
- The history of granola (spoiler alert: hippies didn’t invent it), plus a real good recipe.
- Pretty Pretty Princess Dalek for Halloween. This is so adorable it almost hurts.
- Superheroes as manatees because the Internet is bored.
- Harry Potter book covers as minimalist gifs. Incredible.
- Who wants to buy us a dinosaur?
- Knight Moves board game cafe is literally opening down the street from Jesse (now you can stalk him)
- This season’s Jones Sodas are out!
- Pumpkin shaped cheese poofs
- We are probably eating too much sugar
- The Health of Magic
- All Five Commander decklists for 2013 have been revealed